CUT TO - A Beautiful Mind. Scene - one Setting: An Ivy league School freshers batch being addressed by the Dean. "In medicine or economics, in technology or in space, battle lines are being drawn. To triumph we need results, publishable applicable results. Now who among you will be the next Morse, the next Einstein ? Who among you will be the vanguard of democracy, freedom and discovery ? Today we bequeath America's future into your able hands. Welcome to Princeton gentlemen." Now, that's a beautiful rant, ain't it? It is well worth it if the school lives up to the braggadocio! An MBA is the "in thing" in India among the "eager minds of tomorrow". We are not complaining. We hold that degree too. What we are against is the unprofessional methods of conditioning these eager minds to pick one B School from the other by publishing half baked survey reports based on perceptions and sheer lack of homework. Tell us what you think. Also, we are waiting for Joe Palos, the winner of the Indicast t-shirt to post us his pic so we could put it up on our site!
- JAM carries a beautiful article on 'The trouble with B school rankings.'
- Indicast's Believe it or Not - Arindam Choudhry caught in the "act" AGAIN!!!
- Sachin Tendulkar can never be a 16 year old again. So, http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1779042.cmsand join the team, Sach!!!!
- A comment on Sachin which we thought was worth a mention!
- Three weeks post the bomb blasts and the Police and the intelligence are still clueless.
Intro & concluding music provided by Alms for Shanti
Listen Online (64 kbps) :/Episode length : 18 mins
Downloading episode :64kbps (size ~9 Mb), Note: Right-click on the above MP3 link and chose "Save target as" to download the file on your computer.
Subscribe: You can also subscribe to Indicast using these channels (its free) to get automatic updates: